- …My heart’s in Accra » The moving circus, the post-national, the Global Soul and the xenophile
An excellent discussion on the immigrants economic or otherwise and their contributions in both ideas and economy.
- …My heart’s in Accra » The rise of the African aggregator
It seems African agregators are getting better, and moving beyong BlogAfrica. Some classify blogs by coutry but people like Ethan or I don't write about one country or even about Africa alone, so what's the solution. How about non-Africans blogging about
- YouTube tries to resolve Thai ban
YouTube is offering Thai authories away to block some of the material on YouTube.
- EU warned of 'Somalia war crimes'
The Somali government and their Ethiopian allies are accused of war crimes in Mogadishu. Hundreds died as a result of the fighting.
- Africa: How we killed our dreams of freedom
What happened to African liberation movements? Why is Africa still ruled by dictators? I don't agree with everything in the article but I think it makes couple of good points.
- Iran - Ready to attack
US and Israel are ready for an attack, I've yet to read this but it's the latest of many articles warning of an imminent war.
- Iran and the West | Sailing into troubled waters
A gloomy piece on Iran
- Russia's Muslims | A benign growth
Islam is growing in Russia
- Soros's $8.5 billion buys a whole lot of words
Soros finally speaks out against the Israel Lobby, the guys @ FP don't seem to be happy about it.
- Job burn-out 'ups diabetes risk'
Don't work too hard lest you cause yourself diabetes
- 'Cheating' the search engines
A good piece about the bloggers and geeks who're cheating the search engines and making our web experience that little less productive
- Edward Said : Between Worlds
A classic about but Edward Said about multicultural, multilingual upbringing. He discusses these ideas further in this book "Out of Place"