Oct 29, 2006

Back to blogging

Eid Mubarak, sadly Ramadan is over. I found it difficult to blog during Ramadan, there was no time at all. Now I have to catch up with all the things I've postboned during Ramadan. I've three assignments overdue for Uni and loads of other staff to do.

Last month was very eventfull and it seems the world is going crazy(ier). I found it difficult to read about Iraq, it's so painful to listen to politicians and intellectuals talking about Iraq as if Iraqi life isn't as worthy, especially after reading the report that 655,000 Iraqis died as a result of the war - a number of Iraq bloggers had great posts on this. In Somalia, the Islamic Courts have been progressing towards Baidao, I'll have more on that later.

I'll be posting a daily brief from now on, picking the interesting news of the day and I've a backlog of issues I would to share with you. For now, back to my assignments.

(Image byImad Qattush)

No comments: